Last week, as some of you have found, we quietly launched our new updated Customer Portal. This has taken months of work and aims to bring together all the management of the services we sell in to one single, easy to use interface. We have ironed out a few small bugs over the past week, and are now delighted to announce the official launch.
The customer portal can be accessed by clicking the “Account Login” tab at the top of every page on the www.letshost.ie website. Simply enter your email address and password (or click the “Forgot Password” for a reminder). This will take you to the new Customer Portal.Once you are logged in, you can manage every aspect of your account from 1 place. Here is a list of the key features:
- Review, Manage, and Pay for all services related to your account, eg Domains, Hosting, VPS, PCBackup, etc. You can now extend the period of renewal for all domains (except fixed term domains such as .co.uk).
- Upgrade your services. For example you can upgrade (or downgrade) the amount of memory in a VPS, or change the Plan your on, etc
- Activate an SMS message (we love this one!) from the Account Details section, to send a reminder if you ever forget to pay a bill.
- You can cancel any service or domain from the control panel without contacting our support department.
- Network Monitor. This section of the website details a historical view of all service related issues, as well as displaying the current service status of all our shared hosting servers.
- We have brought all the LetsHost Announcements in to the Customer Portal. This section is where will will announce new products and services, or changes to accounts, etc.
- We have integrated our Knowledgebase in to the Customer Portal. All the most popular questions and answers have been added to this list, and you can now search for solutions and answers from this section of the Portal
- Open, review and close all your support requests. We have integrated our billing system with the Customer Portal, and you can open a new support request, or review all your previous requests.
- We will be further improving this service going forward, by asking that all customers log their support requests through the Customer Portal. We will shortly remove the email support address. This way we can direct your ticket to the appropriate departments, and ask some very brief questions to help us resolve your question as quickly as possible. We often get emails that do not contain enough information for us to help, so asking customers to manage their support through the Portal will make our “first time fix” much more achievable.
- You can place new orders or check the status of any other orders on your account, all from the Customer Portal.
- We have a new “Bulk Domain Management” systems. Some customers have a few hundred domains registered with us. This new feature allows you to manage all domains (or a subset) at once. This is a great time saver for anyone with more than a handful of domains.
As if that is not enough, there are literally hundreds of improvements and little extras that will improve your overall web hosting experience with LetsHost. We hope you like the changes! We understand there is a lot of new features and functions, and not everyone will use every one, but we have tried to make it all as simple as possible with the sole aim of improving our services to you.
We would love your feedback and comments of the new system. If you have any questions or feedback, why not try out the new support system and let us know – we’ll be delighted to hear from you.Tags: customer portal